- 1 1/2 cup of white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt flakes by FOS
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil by FOS 1704
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup reduced fat milk
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180oC
- Grease and line a 23cm square form tin with baking spray.
- In a large bowl stir together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl whisk together oil and sugar, add in the eggs, milk brandy and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the flour mixture until all ingredients are well combined and smooth.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake until the top of the cake is just firm to the touch and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cool cake in pan on wire rack, about 30 minutes, then cut into squares and serve.