- 4 fillets of firm white fish
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil by Fos 1704
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 50g Kalamata pitted olives by Fos
- Sea salt flakes by Fos
- 25g pine nuts
- large handful of fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to fan 180oC/ conventional 200o C/gas 6. Take the fish fillets with the skin on, and season with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a large pan and cook the fillets skin side down for 2-3 minutes until just crisp. Transfer to a large roasting tin, skin side down.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and scatter around the fillets. Cut the Kalamata olives in half and scatter over the tomatoes, followed by the pine nuts. Season.
- Put the tray in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, until the fish is tender. Remove from the oven and scatter the tomatoes with the basil leaves. Spoon onto four warm plates and top each with fish. Drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil.