- 1 whole chicken
- 150 ml FOS 1704 Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Mediterranean Mustard with Oregano & Thyme Kalamata Papadimitriou
- 2 lemons
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 3 tsp. chopped mixed herbs (tarragon, thyme, parsley)
- 4 tsp. Balsamic Cream Classic Kalamata Papadimitriou
- 2 onions & 4 carrots cut into thin slices
- 6 beets cut into quarters
- FOS Sea Salt Flakes & Pepper
- Gather the zest of two lemons in a bowl. Add the half amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Mediterranean Mustard, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Apply the mixture with your hand between the skin and meat (chest and chicken thighs, starting to spread the mixture from the belly or the neck).
- Cut the lemons in half and put in the chicken belly.
- Put the vegetables and chicken in the baking dish, drizzle with the remaining Extra Virgin Olive Oil, add 300 ml water and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 1 ½ hours.
- When the chicken is cooked, place on a platter with the cooked vegetables.
- Sprinkle the vegetables with the Balsamic Cream and serve.