- 450gr ground beef (or ground lamb)
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup of Kalamata sliced olives by FOS – 1704
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 small jalapeno pepper (minced)
- 2 hamburger buns
- Sea salt flakes by FOS and coarse pepper (to taste)
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, feta cheese, Kalamata olives, garlic and minced jalapeno peppers.
- Mix well and form 2 large patties. Season them with salt and pepper to taste
- Grill on indoor or outdoor grill/pan until burgers are fully cooked.
- Place on a bun, all the lettuce, the tomato and season with any condiment of your choice. We recommend you to try the Kalamata Papadimitriou Balsamic cream with figs.