Ingredients for 8 portions:
- 200g cream cheese
- 200ml of cream with 36% fat
- ½ tea spoon powdered sugar (for whipped cream)
- 4 table spoons lemon jelly powder
- ½ cup water
- 2 table spoons Kalamata papadimitriou White Balsamic Cream with Orange & Lemon
- Sweet cherries in syrup (for serving)
- Beat the cream with the powdered sugar in the blender bin until it becomes a soft whipped cream.
- Add the cream cheese and continue to beat until homogeneous.
- Heat the water in a saucepan, add the lemon jelly powder, the balsamic cream and mix.
- After cooling, mix the lemon jelly and the mixture of cream cheese.
- Split the mixture of panna cotta in the ramekins and put them in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Turn the ramekins over, heat them on the back with a torch to release the panna cotta.
- Serve with sweet cherries.