- 750gr ground beef
- 250gr stale bread
- 1-2 medium onions
- 1 egg
- Extra Virgin olive oil by FOS 1704
- Sea salt flakes by FOS and coarse pepper (to taste)
- Wild oregano by FOS, mint and parsley
- Finely chop the onions
- Soak the bread, drain and squeeze out excess water
- Put the mincemeat in a large bowl. Add the following: chopped onions, bread, salt and pepper, oregano, mint and parsley.
- Mix and knead by hand until all ingredients combine.
- Form small meatballs. Flour them and fry them in a preheated pan with adequate oil.
- Serve warm – try them with Kalamata Papadimitriou Oregano and Thyme mustard.