- 250gr ( 8oz) sun dried tomatoes in oil by FOS drained and slivered
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil by FOS 1704
- 2 to 4 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1 cup of fresh basil, chopped
- 250gr ( 8oz) Brie cheese, rind removed, chopped
- 1/4 cup Greek Kalamata sliced olives by FOS
- 500gr (1lb) of pasta
- Mix the sun dried tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, garlic and basil until creamy (like a sauce).
- Mash the chopped cheese into the sauce. Add the Kalamata olives.
- Leaved in a bowl well covered at room temperatures for 3 hours.
- Cook the pasta al-dente and toss it in while still hot.