- 1 cup ( 210ml) of lukewarm water
- 3 1/2 cups (350g) flour (spelt or wheat)
- 2 tbsp. active dry yeast
- 1/2 coffee spoon sea salt flakes by FOS
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive oil by FOS 1704
- Black olives by FOS
- 2 tbsp. wild thyme by FOS
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add the liquid while kneading (you can also do this by hand)
- Let rise in a warm place for 1 to 2 hours.
- Degas the dough, and incorporate black olives cut into pieces.
- Make small balls of dough, let rise and bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 180oC