- 2 whole chickens, cut into portions
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1/2 cup oil for frying
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1 glass jar of Greek green pitted olives by FOS, drained
- white wine to taste (optional)
- Sea salt flakes by FOS and coarse pepper (to taste)
- Place oil in frying pan, sauté garlic and onions until golden, remove and save.
- Place the chicken parts in oil, cook well-seasoned with sea salt flakes, pepper, parsley and red pepper.
- Add the onions, garlic, green pitted olives and white wine (optional). Cook until the meat seals to remain tender.
- Place the chicken with all the ingredients on a baking dish, and bake for 1 hour at 180oC. Serves 6-8 persons