- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil by FOS 1704
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar by Kalamata Papadimitriou
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt flakes by FOS
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 eggplants, cut into centimeter slices
- 3 zucchinis, cut into centimeter slices
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into centimeter slices
- Whish extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt flakes and pepper in a large bowl.
- Toss eggplant, zucchinis, and bell peppers in soy sauce marinade. Marinated for about 45 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate, Remove vegetables from marinate, shaking off excess.
- Grill vegetables on preheated grill until tender, 10-15 minutes brushing vegetables with marinade. Transfer cooked vegetables to a platter and serve with any remaining marinade.