- 1 green pepper, deseeded & sliced in rings
- 1 red onion finely sliced
- 1 medium cucumber sliced
- 3 medium or 2 large ripe tomatoes, cut in thin wedges
- a handful of Kalamata olives by FOS
- Organic extra virgin olive oil by Fos 1704
- one slice of feta cheese (about 100gr) cubed
- Fresh oregano and Thyme leaves
- Sea salt flakes by FOS
- In a large flat salad dish, or plate combine the sliced vegetables with Kalamata pitted olives and tomatoes wedges.
- Sprinkle the cubes of feta over the salad
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and sprinkle over oregano, thyme and salt flakes
- For alternative appearance use a thick feta slice or crumble the cheese into the salad.