- 430gr. Kalamata pitted olives by Fos
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2tbs of pine nuts
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil by Fos 1704
- 3/4 cup feta cheese
- Drain the Kalamata pitted d olives. Cut half of them into thin slices and place aside.
- Put the garlic and the pine nuts in a food processor until finely chopped. Add half of the Kalamata pitted olives and process until homogenized.
- Remove the mixture to the bowl and add the slices of Kalamata olives you prepared before by hand.
- Before serving, toss with hot cooked al-dente pasta.