- 900gr potatoes, cut into uniform pieces
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- Organic extra virgin olive oil by Fos 1704
- 1/2 red onion finely diced
- 1 tbsp. wild oregano by FOS
- Greek Kalamata pitted olives by FOS
- Sea salt flakes by FOS
- pepper to taste
- Put your potatoes into a pot and add cold water. Bring the water to boil, add some salt and then cook until the potatoes are fork tender
- Meanwhile, whish together the lemon juice, olive oil, and oregano and set aside.
- Allow the potatoes to cool just a bit (not too much as the dressing will be more absorbed when they are still warm)
- Mash the potatoes slightly and stir in the onions, Kalamata olives, salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing while stirring the potatoes, to distribute evenly over the potatoes. Adjust seasoning and serve at room temperatures.
- Top with chopped parsley (optional)